At Cambridge Primary School we like to promote a feeling of pride, community and identity within our school. For this reason we ask you to send your child to school wearing the following uniform:
- grey trousers, shorts or skirts
- blue gingham summer dresses
- shirts or polo shirts in white
- royal blue jumpers, cardigans and sweatshirts, preferably with embroidered logo
- black school shoes or flat-heeled sandals
- a warm school coat for winter.
For PE, please ensure that children are equipped with a pair of shorts, a T-shirt and a pair of plimsolls. For cooler days, jogging bottoms and trainers are useful. If the weather is very cold, PE lessons take place inside.
To help us identify items of lost clothing, please ensure that all items of uniform are clearly named.
Book bags and PE bags are available from the school office for £5.00 and £4.00 each.
Items of uniform can be bought from Identity, Cavendish Street, Barrow-in-Furness or can be ordered online from Tesco using the following link:
'Family' hoodies and T-shirts for PE may be ordered from Tesco but these are by no means expected.