Cambridge Primary School is a Community School. As such, we follow Cumbria County Council Admissions Policy and Procedures.
Currently, we are able to accept up to 45 children per year group. Class sizes are limited to 30 pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
Click here to read admissions arrangements.
Children may start school:
- Age 2 in our pre-school (Hopscotch)
- In Nursery in the term following their 3rd birthday
- In Reception in the year they turn 5 years old
- In Y3, transferring from Infant School
- At the beginning of, or in the middle of a term.
For further information, click here. You will find details, answers to questions you may have and application forms.
We would always advise parents and children to visit school, to look around and meet staff and children before making any decisions. Appointments can be made by ringing the school office on 01229 827761.